Work With Me
Hi, I'm Nicole relationship and self esteem coach, couple therapist and author
Let me guess...
You are ready to do intimacy (with yourself and others) differently
You have been doing things the way you thought they had to be done.
It worked for a while.
But now it just feels critical, negative, oppressive, stuck and old.
You want things to change.
You want to feel comfortable being who you are, less frustrated, less critical & picky and less alone.
You want more.
More (deep) connection, more freedom to be truly you, more intimacy (in the true sense of the word , with your partner, with other humans and most of all with yourself), better tools for resilience, better communication skills and much better sex (even though you convince yourself you don't need it).
I help women and couples who;
- Are sick of feeling self-critical and in constant comparisonitis
- Are ready to love their bodies
- Are in relationships that are feeling numb and disconnected
- Are not sure whether to stay or go
- Have lost their passion, attraction and libido
- Want to stop feeling angry, resentful and overly sensitive
- Want to be able to share their needs with their partner without conflict
- Want to feel confident and know their worth so that they can confidently ask for what they need and set boundaries
- Feel lost and want to know themselves, their desires and how to find their truth
- Want to finally love who they are
- Want to get some relationship skills and do this love thing well
After our session I went home a different woman - the wholesome, relaxed, present woman I've been yearning to unearth again. Everything slowed down. There was so much space and presence and love.
Kimberley Kevan // Occupational Therapist
Read what others have said about working with Nicole.
More about Nicole
Read more about Nicole's journey and specialities.