I'm Nicole Mathieson,
relationship coach and therapist.
I help women, men and couples in their intimate relationships.
Are you ready to create the loving intimate relationship that you have always wanted?
Yes? Then you are in the right place!
- wondering when the happily ever after will start
- wondering why we feel so triggered by the one we love
- wondering how we can be such control freaks (we are not like that with anyone else)
- wondering if this person really is the "one" or not
- wondering if our sexuality is perhaps not what we thought it was
- wondering if this is as good as relationships get
- wondering if there is anyone who can help without judgement or blame (and without needing to take it to couple counselling)
I know, I have been there myself.
I have been married for 20 years and like any marriage, our relationship has had it's ups and downs. I am lucky to have been on an upward trend for many years, but it is not by chance. It is only since I started getting smarter and taking responsibility for my part in the relationship.
I know from experience that relationships are hard. And this is the case even if you, like me, are with a good man/human.
It can be really easy to blame, get resentful or just throw it all away, when a lot of the time, what we need to do is take responsibility and do what we can to make it better.
(NB: not always – sometimes we are just with the wrong person)
In my coaching sessions, I bring my years of experience as a relationship coach, counsellor & kinesiologist as well as the wisdom gained from over 2 decades with my man to help you work towards having a relationship that not only feels good now, but thrives and grows into the future. The secret lies with you getting smarter in your relationship.
I know that this is a big and often scary step. I want you to know that I offer a gentle, supportive and accepting environment in which my focus is on making sure you feel safe and comfortable in order to blossom.
More about Nicole
- Diploma of Counselling
with advanced study majors in Relationship counselling, Family dynamics and Child development.
- ACA accredited
- Gottman Method Relationship therapy
Levels 1 and 2
- Diploma of Kinesiology
With extra study in:
- Dealing with Infidelity - Ellen Bader
- IFS for couples (Internal Family Systems) Toni Herbine-Blank
- Healing attachment wounds - Diane PooleHeller
- NLP & Hypnotherapy
Not sure what to do?
Please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com.